Mission and Vision
Food for the Soul is a Christ-like ministry providing food and shelter for those in need in Kershaw County.
The vision of Food for the Soul is to provide meals and shelter for those in need in Kershaw County:
- By providing meal(s) and to work in cooperation with others to use our available resources to best serve the hungry in our community.
- By providing extreme weather shelter and additional shelter for those who qualify on a needs basis,
- By maintaining a safe and welcoming environment for our guests, volunteers, and staff,
- By being good stewards of our resources in furtherance of the mission of Food for the Soul,
- By providing additional assistance to encourage and support those who seek to become self-sufficient through partnerships and other community agencies